Ending Ties

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 11/28/11 10:50 AM


Recently, I've been ending a lot of relationships and I think it's for the better.

It's kind of like sorting out my closet, throwing out all the trendy shit that I can't keep for long and just keeping the staple items that I will have for a long time. Same goes with friends. I'm done with relationships/ friendships/ intimate ties that don't have substance. I use to be able to be satisfied with temporary and fleeting relationships but now, I just want stability. Ever since my last episode and the doubling of my medication.. something has changed inside me. It's not the same anymore. I'm different. The way I think, the way I act. Reasoning is slowly taking over my thought process, which is weird, because I usually act on my emotions and think about the consequences afterwards. The Devil and God are raging inside me. word.

1 Response to "Ending Ties"

Anonymous Says:

THIS IS THE BEST POST YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN EVER
The crowd goes wild.

Post a Comment