I am not interesting

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 4/12/10 10:47 PM

My medication stabilizes me.
When I stop taking my meds I turn crazy again.
I forgot to take them for one day, both my night and day pill
and the suicidal thoughts came racing back.
It's amazing what two little pills can do to a body.
simply amazing.
Today i sat with zarina at in n out and talked about
well everything
and when i said that my meds have subsided my suicidal thoughts
she was so happy and that really confused me
she said that i really worried her
what a silly girl
well turns out that at this moment
i would very much like to call it quits,
my head is spinning and im eating
and hurting, and tired of whoring myself out for a prom date
The fact that i dont have a prom date means that i am not attractive enough to have one
i am akward so i dont have one
all in all i don't matter to any boy at my school to take me
I guess i'll just have to get over it. boo whoo
I tried making a dress today and failed miserably
i cant bring my self to draw or paint
and i want to buy stuff but there isnt anything worth buying.
i love lady gaga so much, oh so much

1 Response to "I am not interesting"

vsfences Says:

I dont know what you are going through, but I hope you find whatever it is that you are looking for. I believe you are stronger than you let yourself believe you are.

Post a Comment