there back..

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 6/9/10 10:56 PM

dear reader,
as a reader, you read. simple enough,
and as the writer, i write, again, simple enough.
but me, as the writer, ask you, the reader
why are you here, why are you reading my thoughts?
do the things that make me happy make you happy?
do the things that drain all the happiness out of me intrigue you?
are you glad that it's me an not you?
what made you click the link to my blog?
WHY ARE YOU HERE.

on another note the darkness is back
slowly but surely it's making its way back into my mind
its seeping into any crack or crevice it ca find and making its mark
whispering in my ear, "crystal, you are and always will be mine"
there's no escaping it, just the occasional recess. the occasional breath
sure enough, the darkness has made me its bitch
and i can only comply or it will tear me apart
ripping seam by seam until there's nothing left of me
just a hollow exterior that i wear so well
going back to the old habits of going through the day
so no one will notice that i am beyond hurting
beyond beyond beyond
"crystal, we're back, crystal did you miss us?"
sadly i am nothing without the darkness so here i go again,
there goes my mind

1 Response to "there back.."

Anonymous Says:

I like to study people.

Post a Comment