Let's have a look

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 7/10/10 1:18 PM

(Balenciaga, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs for Marc by Marc Jacob, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Betseyville, Betseyville, Hermes, Christian Dior, Coach)
theses are only my brand name purses, i love a few, the others i can part with..

(from left to right, target, urban outfitters, Steve Madden, Forever 21, Candy) I only really wear the forever and candy, the Steve Madden are seriously uncomfortable but there to sexy to part with.
(L to R, Dr. Martens [Got them for 20$ on ebay :)] Vans, Mocasins from somewhere, Urban Outfitters) I love my Dr. Martens and my Urban shoes the most.
(We who see booties, random flats, H&m)
(Steve madden, Jeffery Campbell, Steve Madden)
These are most of my shoes, i love most of them and i probably wouldn't sell any one of them, i have a weird attachment to my shoes, i can't even throw away the ones i don't wear anymore. it's weird.. So i want to sell some of my things but i don't know where i would sell them, It's mostly clothe and purses, help anyone? I know if i put it on sale on this thing, nothing would sell, because i don't have many readers... so Suggestions please? and please no Ebay, or craigs list... hello? is anyone there

2 Response to "Let's have a look"

stephaniefong Says:

You can tryy Buffalo Exchange, Plato's Closet, and other thrift stores? =)

Phloem Says:

bonanzle.com
It's like ebay but they charge less when you sell things.
You need a credit card to set up though

Post a Comment