all this time

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 2/8/10 5:15 PM


"After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter"


All this time, i always thought that i've given up
constantly knocked down by what seems to be an endless stream of misfortune
giving my life a time limit, and preparing myself for the worst everyday
but now, i see that im a fighter, i dont mean to be cheesy, but iv'e made it trough alot
it might be petty to some, but just the pure fact that i can smile, even if it's fake
is saying alot to me personally. For the longest time i thought i was weak and that i
couldn't take what people threw at me. I thought this cold and protective exterior
were just the scars people have left on me, but now, i see that its a trophy case of what
i survived through. I'm still in this race, and death will be my finish line. I know this doesn't make sense to the few readers i have, but this is me finally giving myself the credit i think i deserve. I am not weak. Broken? sure, But I'm accumulating new trophies to make me tougher.

I'm here to talk. so please don't make random shit up and start rumors. I'm nice, i swear, i'm brutally honest, so please just talk to me instead of conjuring up stories you wished i took part in.

1 Response to "all this time"

Maggie Chen Says:

love you crystal kim <3, delicious woman you are.

Post a Comment