Inside my headd Meerely Doodles! Dont Judge

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 3/6/10 9:42 PM


Merely a doodle

I love how the shape is so organic..

Fvaux

Fairy tale

Riding organically

I think i willl

Youre shadows going down the drain

Future tattoo perhaps?

David Medina in STOP MOVING

Graffiti Phase GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS

Humming bird turning into a fish and a beetle juice!

It's the angle of the camera =/

Hand Motions

mesh mesh mesh

My soon to be brush!

Boobies boobies i love boobies

Dress i never finsihed making and L.L. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNSMQOmg3WvVK7JiFlF7xcWVSG40GTM6VOWyq1rXc90ltfuNXuJ8mhak2xmAcbdVBdPW0S5d0NLqVvxLzFonYOcBfEldd3foUdt1SIqr4cnbvebekP2NQj2iyUC9ff4WcJg-Jt96JzRhIx/s1600-h/2010-03-06+21.35.35.jpg">
Travis McCoy and Katy Perry Keesssinng!
Dear mother,
you cry every time you think about how much im hurting, and it breaks my heart. don't you know that it's a little too late? You're intentions are clear and humble, but it won't change a thing, mommy dearest, it won't change a thing.

On a side note, I've been busy busy busy
I need to catch up on school work
Finish sketches for Chrystle Vitas dresses
Make an Album Cover for Phantom Thrett (go check out his stuff)
Sort out all the knooks and crannies in my head
And decide whether I what i want to do on my panel
either lady gaga and words next to her saying "this is what freedom is"
or a death god wearing me as a neclace made out of chains
decisions decisons help would be nice to those who actually read this blog ? :)

1 Response to "Inside my headd Meerely Doodles! Dont Judge"

Anonymous Says:

OH SKETCHES! HOW I LOVE THEM! hahaha i was readin ur blawg as u commented my ranting one LOL
whos ur date?! or is it jacob the one for don lugos?!?

Post a Comment