this is me

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 3/16/10 11:18 PM


My perception on dating boys (not that you care)

  1. I won't have sex with you so don't even try
  2. I am okay with you having sex with another girl as long as you tell me before hand
  3. Just because I won't have sex with you doesn't mean I'm a prude
  4. You need to be able to deal with my crazy, if me constantly saying that i want to kill myself freaks you out, then wither get use to it or go tell me to stfu.
  5. Have a sense of humor, I constantly make fun of myself so if I make fun of you GET OVER IT, and DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY
  6. Don't make any future plans with me, it freaks me out. i don't plan to live past 22.
  7. Be spontaneous! no plans, the more fun it is!
  8. Be Brutally honest with me, i like it like that ;)
  9. I love witty conversations so keep up, i am known to be a "word player"
  10. be the boy. i like to be man handled hehe

1 Response to "this is me"

Anonymous Says:

NIGGAA
I THINK IMMA NEED TO MAKE U A 'IF UR A BOY, DONT TRY TO COME ON TO CRYSTAL KIM UNTIL YOU MEED THESE CRITERIAS' BOOK. ♥

Post a Comment