daul kim

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 11/25/09 11:20 PM













"dont people understand /last stages/are/more/calm?/do you really think/im happy ?"- Daul Kim

I really wish i got a chance to read Daul's blog,
I want to know what's in her head, I want to know what was the trigger for her decision i want to see the signs she left for her bloggers, i want to know her every thought, every move, anything to help me get into that gorgeous mind of hers. I want to say that i can relate, but that would just be crazy talk now wouldn't it?

Mark My Words, I will grow out my hair, make it strong and healthy, and then, dye it platinum blonde like Daul Kim's hair, a tribute to the strongest women ever.



1 Response to "daul kim"

Maggie Chen Says:

mang i read some of her entries like before, but i'm really sad that i never really really really read it. like i just skimmed it.

her last entry broke my heart especially how like it's like we always think oh it's just a joke and then that was her last post.

i totally agree, she is so beautiful. i saw her on a bunch of random posts and but i never knew her name. she's so gorgeous. ONE OF THE FEW ASIAN WOMEN WHO CAN LOOK GREAT WITH BLOND HAIR

Post a Comment