its silly to learn how to swim when youve already drowned

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 11/3/09 8:05 PM


its going to be epic, maybe even a series.

im glad today was better, less frequent flashbacks, and moments of freedom. but still i feel incredibly off. i feel like something was taken from me. i want someone to suffer with me, i want someone to understand instead of shaking their head acting like they know. yeah it sounds cliche but that honestly how i feel. constant facebook checking to see if anyone is watching, listening, caring, but once they care, i dont know if i want to let them in. I feel like there are only 3 people in the world that would remotely know what im going through, but they all have their own agendas, and ive worn out my welcome. so what now? ill stick to drawing my pickled babies and hope that the days go by faster than my sanity, till the day i start to feel whole-ish again.


on another note
when i find something intreguing, i turn into a stalker. especially with interesting people. my current stalkees are chris hon, and zulfikar. i mean once im done obsessing over them (gimme a week or so) i move onto my next victim, looking for more inspiration. but ive pretty much set my mind on marrying chris, so i guess my stalker ness wont fade for a while. really

2 Response to "its silly to learn how to swim when youve already drowned"

Maggie Chen Says:

hi crystal :) HAHAHAHA i stalk one of the guys too. and it's not chris LOLL.. but really that boy is really good at artt. ofmgzz so amazinggg

Anonymous Says:

Awesome. I am intriguing. That's best thing I've heard since Hitler's regime ended!

Post a Comment