top contendors

Posted by ScarletLovesRufio , 11/9/09 9:13 PM

i still dont know how i feel about this one
15 minute pose, she was actually decent looking
she was fat, but interesting pose

first day of figures, i fell in love 15-30 min poses
I had fun with for shortening :)

this might become interesting, im going to have to play with it
First Fashion Design Concept
This might have the potential, but im probably going to redo it.
At first i hated this painting, but now im growing to really like it. its a keeper

omg first year of still life. FAIL, redo
Even worse fail -__- hell no
kate B0$$, need alot of work. but potential
My teacher really likes turkeys, i dont know why. she made me
Some faggot in maynard got yellow paint and pencil on this, ugh, but yeah i like it
This ones in progress, i think it has the potential to have a meaning
I use to think this was amazing, now not so much, but i think its going in


This took me so long, and it came out pretty bad, but whatevs
this was when i was patient with my paintings, see the details?
This needs work, but has potential. i had to cover the stomach because my teacher decided to put a face on the stomach -__-

ehh, i really dont know how i feel about this one.
I thought this was the shit, until now, its pretty fucking shitty
This painting actually has meaning to me, so ill keep it.
hehe itll do
my thoughts
so i was looking at my art portfolio ( if you can even call it that) and found the pictures i thought were worth saving, the others im tempted to burn, but yeah i need to redo alot of them and think of better concepts. I use to think half of my work was the shit, but as time went by, and i grew as an artist, i realized everything i ahve done is SHIT.


2 Response to "top contendors"

valncami Says:

god i love your art! i don't think its shit at all, your portfolio actually looks pretty solid! but i'm thinking if you saw mine you'd think it looked like shit...hhaha

anyway, i love your blog!!

wanna follow each other?
we are following you :)

come visit our blog!
xox, camilla
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

Maggie Chen Says:

i really like your art :)))

good luck on your art portfolio !! ^__^

Post a Comment